I’m having issues with the app/unable to upload or edit photos/other technical problems.
Most issues encountered while using SimplePrints can be solved by following these troubleshooting steps:
- Check your internet connection. A bad or weak connection is often the cause when having trouble uploading photos and may result in missing pages in your book.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of SimplePrints. Check for updates in the App Store or on Google Play if you’re running into errors or glitches. You can find these at the following links:
- App Store – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/simpleprints/id548773050?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 (For iPhone, iPad and iPod)
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.storytree.simpleprints (Android devices)
- If SimplePrints is updated and you have a strong internet connection, please try force closing the app to restart it. This will solve most problems our users encounter. You can click on this link to learn how to force close:
If you continue to experience problems after following these steps, please email us at email@example.com for immediate assistance.