I’m having issues with the app/unable to upload or edit photos/other technical problems.
Most issues encountered while using SimplePrints can be solved by following these troubleshooting steps:
- Check your internet connection. A bad or weak connection is often the cause if you are having trouble uploading photos to your project. If you are using mobile data, try switching to a strong, reliable wifi network instead.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of SimplePrints. Check for updates in the App Store or on Google Play if you’re running into errors or glitches. You can find these at the following links:
- App Store – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/simpleprints/id548773050?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 (For iPhone, iPad and iPod)
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.storytree.simpleprints (Android devices)
- If SimplePrints is updated and you have a strong internet connection, please try force closing the app to restart it. This will solve most problems our users encounter. You can click on this link to learn how to force close:
- iOS (iPhone 8 and earlier, iPad with iOS 11 and earlier, iPod Touch): tap the Home button twice, then swipe away the SimplePrints app to close it.
- iOS(iPhone X and later, iPad with iOS 12): from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom and stop near the center of the screen. Swipe left or right to find the SimplePrints app and then continue swiping up to close the app.
- Android: tap the Overview button or long press the Home button (depending upon your specific device functionality) to open a list of currently running apps. Scroll through until you find the SimplePrints app and then swipe it away to close it.
We do not recommend uninstalling the app unless you absolutely must - please try the above steps and contact our support team at email@example.com if you continue to experience problems.