How do I edit my project after purchase?
IMPORTANT: Please only follow these instructions if you have received a recommendation or authorization from the SimplePrints support team to edit your purchased item. Edits made without authorization will not be included in your printed order! Requests to change or edit an order may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours after purchase.
- To edit your item after purchase, please return to the SimplePrints app and look for your project under the Purchased tab on the Projects screen.
- Below each project you will find “If you need to edit this purchased item, tap here”. Tapping the link will bring up a dialog asking you to confirm you have contacted our support team. If you have not already done so, please contact SimplePrints support before making any changes. To proceed with your edits, tap “Yes, I contacted”. Do not duplicate your project to perform edits after purchase - this will not successfully change your already purchased item.
- Complete any necessary changes and tap Preview in the upper right corner once you are done. Review the preview to ensure your project looks ready to print and then tap Next to continue. A dialog will open instructing you to confirm your changes via email - tap Contact Us to be redirected to your email client and send us confirmation that your item is ready to print.
- To edit your item after purchase, please ensure you have contacted SimplePrints support before making any changes.
- Next, locate your project on the My Photo Books screen and tap the title of your book to open the Edit Book screen.
- Make your necessary changes and return to the My Photo Books screen through the menu in the upper left corner of the app.
- Do not place a new order for your book - your edits will be saved automatically. Email SimplePrints support to confirm you have completed your changes and that your order is ready to print.
Our support team will send you either a weblink or an image attachment to preview your order before we print - we recommend checking this from your computer or another larger screened device to ensure your changes have been properly uploaded to our server and everything looks good before we print.