Are any kinds of photos not allowed on SimplePrints?
While SimplePrints can print most photos our customers want to use, we reserve the right to reject certain content that violates applicable laws or would be considered objectionable by a reasonable person. The kinds of content we are likely to reject includes (but is not limited to):
- Obscene or pornographic acts or imagery
- Sexually suggestive nudity
- Any sexual or suggestive content involving minors (under 18)
- Violent acts
- Photos acquired or taken without consent
- Illegal acts or subject matter
Any projects containing photos which contain objectionable material may be canceled at our discretion. If you have any questions, you may contact our support team at any time.